XF 1.5 Can't See Thread Tools

mikie

I'm a brand new convert from phpBB to xenForo.
I didn't even know Thread Tools existed until I installed the "Add On" Calendar 4.9 and read it in the instructions.
I have searched my site and searched the Admin section and can not find anything referencing this.
I have searched this Forum and there is only one post referencing version 1.1

I don't even see Thread Tools here either.

Can this be toggled on or off?
Please help.
My Forum is imtbtrails | Southern California Mountain Bike Forum
Thank you!
Mikie

How do I become a super moderator?

2nd question: How will Registered use the event calendar? Do they all have to be Super Users? I know that can't be true... I appreciate your time on this..

Thread Tools are available to those who have the relevant permissions. The tools that are available will depend on the permissions you have (edit post, add poll, manage reply ban etc).

If you haven't already, read this guide on permissions and make sure yours are set up in a similar way.

Implementing permissions across multiple user groups

Also the Manual will explain a lot.

Manual | XenForo

You may want to be a super moderator rather than a content moderator depending on your role on the site.

Moderators | XenForo

2nd question: How will Registered use the event calendar? Do they all have to be Super Users? I know that can't be true... I appreciate your time on this..
You'll have to ask that question in the discussion thread for that add-on.

Is there anyone of character that I could PM access to my site show me the errors of my life! I was up until midnight last night trying figure this out. I know it has got to be simple, but I'm just not seeing it...
Thanks so much in advance.

Mikie

Okay... Here is my Permissions Analyzer results. Why can I not see the Thread Tools:
Still willing to have a Moderator go in and see what I am missing. I can't take this anymore.. Grrrrrr!
upload_2015-8-22_16-11-51.webp
upload_2015-8-22_16-12-22.webp
upload_2015-8-22_16-12-50.webp
upload_2015-8-22_16-13-19.webp

You seem to have all of the permissions.

Just checking - do you actually know what you are looking for regarding Thread Tools? It is the dropdown menu at the top right of a thread.

Screenshot_2015-08-23-00-27-20.webp

Just check if you can see these in a thread. If you can't, check the permissions for the node that thread is in to ensure the permissions aren't set to Never.

Top Bottom