XF 1.4 Can't reply to threads

TDUBS

Hello,

So since the 1.4.2 upgrade has been release, it has been really hectic for my forum causing me to have to roll back to 1.4.1 as nothing was functional. Everything such as the jQuery/Javascript wasn't enabling the drop down menus to come down, couldn't reply to threads, etc. Luckily I had a backup from the night before which took us back to 1.4.1.

However, now I face an issue where you still can't reply to threads. I changed to the default theme just to make sure it wasn't a theme issue, and it still happens. Have a look below:

Screenshot_16-29-49.png

Screenshot_16-36-47.png

File Health Check
All 1,217 checked files are present and correct. :)

I also noticed drop down or anything related to that when hovering over tabs etc. doesn't work when you're viewing a thread.

Any ideas?

The problem is likely roughly the same as it was in the previous thread: the full content of xenforo.js wasn't being served. XenForo has no involvement in this; it's a flat file that is served directly via the web server. If it's not being served correctly, that generally implies a misconfiguration somewhere in the web server or one of its modules. (Or perhaps in a reverse proxy, if that's being used.)

Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to see your site to make any determinations.

Top Bottom