XF 2.1 Can't register on my site suddenly

tommydamic68

Suddenly people can't register on my site, I have tried and confirmed. After filling in all the criteria on the registration screen and saving it jumps back to all blank fields and ask that you wait x amount of seconds before trying to register again. No error messages. Any thoughts?

In the error log I see something about AWS. Are you offloading your attachments to somewhere else or backups of something?

And try this in your config.php file $config['enableListeners'] = false; and try to access your ACP again and try to view a thread.

In the error log I see something about AWS. Are you offloading your attachments to somewhere else or backups of something?

And try this in your config.php file $config['enableListeners'] = false; and try to access your ACP again and try to view a thread.
Where do I place that code

In your config.php file which is located in the src folder which is located where your XF installation is on your server.
Probably something like /home/admin/public_html/community/src/config.php if I had to guess based on the error above.

In your config.php file which is located in the src folder which is located where your XF installation is on your server.
Probably something like /home/admin/public_html/community/src/config.php if I had to guess based on the error above.
I found it, and where do I place that code.

Top Bottom