XF 1.4 Can't rebuild caches

Upon updating to 1.4.5, and trying to update my forum style I am getting the following error on the "Rebuild Caches" page under Tools section.

Code:
Server Error

reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  reset() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 116
  XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->getSearchContentTypePhrase() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 30
  XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/XXX/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

Also another issue, whenever users try to create an account using the popup (login window), when they tick "register account" the password box disappears. Upon going directly to the register page, this happens:
Code:
[*]Please enter a value for the required field 'request_response'.
[*]Please enter a value for the required field 'country_detected'.

Basically the 1.4.5 update has caused many problems,

Last edited:
I am not aware of any problems with XF 1.4.5 in those respects.

This may be a botched upgrade and/or an addon conflict. Try disabling all addons through your Admin CP. If the problem persists then I recommend you re-upload the XF files from the zip file and run /install again (there is no harm in running the upgrade again as it will only run what it detects is needed).

These both appear to be add-on related to me. The first would be an add-on that isn't defining a search-related function as expected. I'm not actually sure what add-on the second one is related to, but the fields mentioned aren't XF fields.

Top Bottom