1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Can't put 2 custom BBcode beside one other

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Betclever, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Hello,

How can I put 2 custom BB code beside one other cause I automatically put the second one below the other?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It depends on the HTML replacement. Without seeing that, we can't guide you.

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Create a float bb code and wrap them in that.

4. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Please :

HTML:
    <div data-type="timetable" data-id="18285" id="wgt-18285" class="tap-sport-tools" style="width:600px; height:auto;"></div>
    <div id="wgt-ft-18285" style="width:596px;"><p><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.goldenpalace.be/accueil.php?promo=BCF">GoldenPalace</a></p></div><style type="text/css">#wgt-ft-18285  {background:#FFFFFF !important;color:#484848 !important;text-decoration:none !important;padding:4px 2px !important;margin:0 !important;}#wgt-ft-18285 * {font:10px Arial !important;}#wgt-ft-18285 a {color:#484848 !important;}#wgt-ft-18285 img {vertical-align:bottom !important;height:15px !important;}</style><script type="text/javascript" src="http://tools.footendirect.com/load.min.js?693"></script> 

5. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

In fact I have 2 BBcode for 1 thing, can I put this second div data into 1 or merge both?

6. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

@Brogan

Oula, how can I do that please?

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I added a resource for float bb code.

8. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Thanks, downloaded and imported but how to use it cause it doesn't work or may I wrong?

This is what I wrote => [FLOAT_LEFT][ligue1]ligue1[/ligue1][/FLOAT_LEFT]

Attached Files:

9. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Hum, ok, I forgot the CSS code but now I have added this one and put 2 different BBcode like this => [FLOAT_LEFT][ligue1]ligue1[/ligue1][/FLOAT_LEFT][FLOAT_RIGHT][ligue1cl]ligue1cl[/ligue1cl][/FLOAT_RIGHT]

See in att. the result, the second one goes to the right but not on the right place. How can I adjust this please?

Attached Files:

10. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Floats are sort of tricky. You need to be looking at the code generated to determine what's going on. These are really underlying elements of HTML/CSS and not XF.

If you really want these elements to be inline (but still have a specified width), you may be better changing the divs to be display: inline-block than floating.

11. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

hum ok but how/where can I change to inline-block cause I did not find this one in the template. Shall I add it and if yes where?
    Can you just give me an example cause I have 10 customized BBcode so if you show me an ex. for one, I will be able to change all BBcode?

Thanks.