XF 1.5 Can't open Reports on an apple iOS Device

Literally nothing. We've tried holding a bit to see if options are given and that doesn't work.

On chrome we can at least open in a new tab, but I hate to have my iOS + Safari staff have to use chrome just for the site. Most of us use other xenforo base sites and don't have the issue.

I've just registered on your site, would you mind making me a moderator? I'll give it a try to see if I can spot any reason for that happening.

Thanks. This does seem to be some custom code you have running in the style.
D3743BAB-1B7C-4A9C-84C2-A8C91C706BD7.webp

This highlighted area in the screenshot is the exact position of the element and as you can see it’s covering the reports link.

The code itself seems to be from “finalcdn.net” so hopefully that will enable you to track it down and seek support from the necessary party to resolve the issue.

I'm racking my brain. I can remove it but it comes back every time and I have no clue where to go to remove it.
Well, I don't know if it is this or not... but all I DO know is there is no way in Hades would you catch me running anything from this "person" on any site I owned.

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 11.10.15 PM.webp

Also, do a template search for v1.js and see if anything comes up.

When you ping cav.finalcdn.net the IP returns as 149.202.52.210.
Doing a whois on that IP comes back to an OVH server. When you go to that IP in a browser, it is a site called Trust.Plus, which apparently has a XenForo add-on integration that deals with "bad registrations".

Do you happen to be running an add-on (possibly this one - https://xenforo.com/community/resources/trust.4486/) that deals with that type of behavior?

Top Bottom