Cant login or out on any xenforo forum

omoe

Hi , Im having a problem with xenforo forums , Whenever i try to login to my forum i get redirected but i dont get logged in and when i try to login at admin control panel i get "Cookies are required to log in to this site. You will not be able to log in until they are accepted." , I also cant logout on this forum "xenforo.com" , I tried using my laptop to login or out and still same problem , What the hell is going on? .

This very likely indicates some issue on your computer, such as one blocking cookies (or cookie removal). There could be an actual proxy involved that is interfering.

This very likely indicates some issue on your computer, such as one blocking cookies (or cookie removal). There could be an actual proxy involved that is interfering.
Im in no way an expert however this problem only occur on XenForo forums ,Every other website and forum i know is working fine so i don't see how this is a problem related to my cookies since all others are working fine , I have made a video of the problem , Please check it out ,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I showed the log out problem im having on this forum too .

Im in no way an expert however this problem only occur on XenForo forums ,Every other website and forum i know is working fine so i don't see how this is a problem related to my cookies since all others are working fine , I have made a video of the problem , Please check it out ,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I showed the log out problem im having on this forum too .
Since the issue is only affecting you and no one else here (we own XenForo forums as well as use this website) then it must be an issue with your computer. Have you tried using another device and Internet connection to see if these issues still occur?

Since the issue is only affecting you and no one else here (we own XenForo forums as well as use this website) then it must be an issue with your computer. Have you tried using another device and Internet connection to see if these issues still occur?
I tried my laptop and having the same problem ,I didn't try another internet connection though.

I tried my laptop and having the same problem ,I didn't try another internet connection though.
Try another connection then.

The other thing I suggest you do is:

• Disable all add-ons in the browser you use
  • Clear the cache and cookies in your browser
  • Try different browsers

Top Bottom