Can't find Navbar Link Color

Weston

pinkex.webp

The areas I hi-lighted pink are controlled by @primaryLighter but I can't figure out how to individually change the font color on the navbar (Home, Members, and Help in the example above). I went though the Header and Navigation group and then every single other group and couldn't find a single bright pink text box. What am I missing?

Thanks

No, as Shelly says, in style properties it does not change the text colour for the nav bar even when you set it too.

I know it's been reported and bug reports submitted so the devs are aware of it. I'm not sure what happened or what the outcome of those reports were so you may want to look for those. I'm quite sure one of the reports were reported by @Adam Howard if you are curious what the outcome of that was. I'm sure the other person who reported, maybe mentioned this was @CyberAP but I'm guessing and not 100% sure on that.

At least I supported that. Still, I can't see the reason why it's done that way. It is very complicated not only for beginners but for developers too.
And the solution is very simple: just make an individual style property for the link itself, not its container.

At least I supported that. Still, I can't see the reason why it's done that way. It is very complicated not only for beginners but for developers too.
And the solution is very simple: just make an individual style property for the link itself, not its container.

I have to admit, for beginners starting out they can be sat there for hours wondering why text isn't changing (and it has happened before) on a few occasions where they've been baffled for hours. Because we are aware of it we know so we just move on from it but it's a little niggle that can be time consuming to someone not aware of this issue.

Last edited:
I'm the noob then as I spent quite some time changing every text colour I could find in the style properties related to anything Nav hoping it would be the right one.

I don't mind using tms or extra.css but for something that prominent I was expecting it to be there.

Top Bottom