Can't download mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you trying it on localhost if you don't have a license?

I found a beta version on internet. I don't have a domain yet. I was thinking to install a WordPress site abot science, philosopy and politics. Then i met xenforo but i couldn't decide yet. I want to publish articles on homepage under some categories, and comments of course. So which one would you recommend? A wordpress integration or a portal mod? If it fulfill my needs i want to buy a licence.

I found a beta version on internet. I don't have a domain yet. I was thinking to install a WordPress site abot science, philosopy and politics. Then i met xenforo but i couldn't decide yet. I want to publish articles on homepage under some categories, and comments of course. So which one would you recommend? A wordpress integration or a portal mod? If it fulfill my needs i want to buy a licence.
You do realise what you're doing is illegal?

Thanks for legal advisory service. Now may you help me to decide wp integration or portal? Which one should I choose?
Demo version doesn't contain portal or wp int.

There are links to sites using the portal released by Jaxel. Jaxel is using the portal he coded and can be viewed on his site Located here. As for the worpress integration you might want to search in this thread and check to see if any sites are using wordpress as a frontpage. From there, with the links provided and through some searching you'll have some idea.

Now, I am thinking this through and I am trying to work out what anyone is thinking when they come to a community, saying my version is illegal but I want help anyway and throw an insulting "Thanks for the legal advisory service".
Nope, I can't figure it out ;)

I guess honesty doesn't welcome in here.

There are links to sites using the portal released by Jaxel. Jaxel is using the portal he coded and can be viewed on his site Located here. As for the worpress integration you might want to search in this thread and check to see if any sites are using wordpress as a frontpage. From there, with the links provided and through some searching you'll have some idea.

Thanks for advices Shelley.

if you use a illegal version in the red your forum could be closed ..

try with the DEMO in the xenforo.com web page ..

If you dont have licence, you cannot download "modifications" or other ...

Go into your local pub and ask for a pint but remmber to say "Am only testing it... I'll buy it after Ive tryed it. Sheesh but I am honest!" See how it goes post back with the results. Am looking foward to the result :X3:

Is it same a physicall goods and a digital software? If we have a technology to copy and multiplicate a beer, i am sure it doesn't matter for bartender if i ask him to try. I will pay licence cost for labour of coders not the php files.

Is it same a physicall goods and a digital software? If we have a technology to copy and multiplicate a beer, i am sure it doesn't matter for bartender if i ask him to try. I will pay licence cost for labour of coders not the php files.

There is no difference between tangible and intangible goods.

I don't believe that most people will to offering support to anyone that has downloaded an illegal version and it testing that. I mean you can always say you'll buy it, but that doesn't mean you will. Anyone here would really be willing to offer you any support or help if you paid for the software. Just because you're just testing the software doesn't make it legal.

There is no difference between tangible and intangible goods.
So, what are your arguments for your idea?
Even if you have a car in front of your home. Somebody came and stole the car. Now you have nothing. On the other hand somebody came and copy and multiplicate your car. Now you both have a car. Is this same?
But if you have designed and produce the car it's fair and ethical that copier remunerate your labor, hours of working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom