• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cant access forum

Haii there.

I know how terribly stupid this may sound.

But here's the thing. I was accessing my server files for some reason, and suddenly i must deleted a very important file. Because now i cannot access my forum.

This is the error. damn.PNG

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
If you disable XenPorta does it return to normal?

Also, what do you have your Board URL set as in Admin CP > Options > Basic Board Info?

Dodgeboard

Haii there.

I know how terribly stupid this may sound.

But here's the thing. I was accessing my server files for some reason, and suddenly i must deleted a very important file. Because now i cannot access my forum.

This is the error. View attachment 42154
That will teach you to go deleting files....lol.

I can fix it for you but I would need temporary FTP access.

And what is up with all the Minecraft sites? I set three up this weekend. They sure are driving Xenforo sales.

If you disable XenPorta does it return to normal?

Also, what do you have your Board URL set as in Admin CP > Options > Basic Board Info?
Yep! It does work if i disable xenporta.

The board url ishttp://www.epicgamingmc.com
That will teach you to go deleting files....lol.

I can fix it for you but I would need temporary FTP access.

And what is up with all the Minecraft sites? I set three up this weekend. They sure are driving Xenforo sales.
Can you add me on skype?
Frederiklund2

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
I would guess that you've deleted a XenPorta file, then. If it was a XenForo file, it would still be broken after disabling XenPorta.

Therefore, download XenPorta and re-upload the files. That should sort it out.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
I'm not really sure.

Did you just re-upload the files or did you uninstall and reinstall?

You may need to configure the settings and block configurations again.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
That's because by uninstalling you will have removed all of your settings that you set up for it.

I didn't tell you to uninstall and reinstall. I just told you to re-upload the files (to replace the one/s you deleted).

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Yes i found out.

But can you tell me what settings you have? Because i cannot get it working.
I'm not all that familiar with it. As Brogan says you may find quicker support at the above thread... though I would have thought if it was already working before you uninstalled it, you would be able to get it set up again?