Cannot Upload Images

Gallery uploads were working just fine, now all of a sudden my album will not allow me to upload anymore. There are no size or number of photo restrictions, acts as though it is uploading then errors out:
The following error occurred

There was a problem uploading your file.

SxS Adventure - Chino Valley, AZ To Williams, AZ - Aug 2015 121.JPG

Any idea why this would happen? I wish I could find error logs, but there is nothing...just stopped working.

Do you get the same error when you upload the same image to a forum post as an attachment?

Are you sure it's all photos? What if you were to try a photo that is smaller in size?

If you go to your Preferences, and switch off "Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments" and try again does this make any difference? Do you get a different error? Do you see any additional information in your browser's console? (Press F12 and click the "Console" tab).

I would begin to consult with your host about this. Something has likely changed on their end.

We haven't made any changes to attachment uploading in recent versions.

It may well be worth looking at your various error logs, especially anything logged by PHP or MySQL as these logs could well give more detailed information. I'm assuming nothing is being logged in your Admin CP Server Error Log?

I'm fairly certain the images you're having trouble with could be uploaded here without a problem, and we've had no similar reports so unfortunately the recent update is likely a coincidence.

I have just faced the same problem. Neither Forum, nor Xenforo Media Gallery don't allow to upload .jpg files. The problem file is "SenseIt p101". Pls find snaps with errors, settings and problem file attd. Uploading other file formats is ok
xmg.webpacp.webperror.webperror_2.webpSenseIt p101.webp

Last edited:
This issue has been sorted out. Problem was from hoster's side.
String "php_value memory_limit 128M" was added to .htaccess file and this solved the problem.

Top Bottom