Fixed Cannot search for old posts

sonnb

I think this is related to the "Maximum Number of Search Results" in ACP Search Options which is by default 200.
the description say:
This number reflects the maximum number of search results that will be found, before permissions are taken into account. Setting this too high may cause performance problems.

I think this is related to the "Maximum Number of Search Results" in ACP Search Options which is by default 200.
the description say:
This number reflects the maximum number of search results that will be found, before permissions are taken into account. Setting this too high may cause performance problems.
Yes it is. But how about "Show older messages"? It has a before param, it must return messages before this date which also meet maximum number limit.

please release this fix as soon as possible, this research is very much needed in large forums
Mike said this was fixed 3/22. The last release (1.1.4) was on 3/26. The fix should have been released. If you've upgraded and are still having problems, I suggest posting in the support forums.

Top Bottom