Cannot reply to posts

ChemicalKicks

Running through a test server move.

This one is weird, I can post to profile but if I attempt to reply to an existing thread absolutely nothing happens and if I start a new thread nothing appears to happen but if I switch to the containing forum the new thread is there. Refreshing on an existing thread after attempting to post doesn't yield any new posts.

Any ideas?

No errors? No feedback? Does it show the progress indicator? What exactly happens?

Check the logs for errors:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log
Nothing in the error log.

No indicator in the right, the post button ghosts for a second then goes back to normal.

I've got a few addons but they're all disabled via config.

I got nothing. Maybe an addon or customization. Disable addons, run a file check, try using a default style. Just standard stuff.

In the absense of any error message or log entry in the Admin CP I would be inclined to check the server logs (on the server).

If the forum is public and you can give me the URL then I would like to try to reproduce the problem myself.

I got nothing. Maybe an addon or customization. Disable addons, run a file check, try using a default style. Just standard stuff.

In the absense of any error message or log entry in the Admin CP I would be inclined to check the server logs (on the server).

If the forum is public and you can give me the URL then I would like to try to reproduce the problem myself.
You're not going to believe this.

I had an addon enabled "post to tweet", I disabled that, posting started to work again.

SELF FACEPALM

Top Bottom