XF 1.0 Reply to post only by team member

chni

Peace,
I have a section in the forum, where you can get an answer from experts, who are also called team members.
Sometimes it happens that ordinary people react there, and this creates confusion.
Is there a way to define, that in a certain category, only team members will be able to respond?

If I remove the permissions for all users, only team members will be able to ask questions, which is a problem ...
I need to set that each user can open a question, and only team members can answer, I mean - only they can respond.

Okay. Thanks.
Now the question is how do I define that all users will be as a group of users, and each new user will log in there automatically.
So that he does not read a case, that only old users will not be able to respond, and new ones will.

Hello, thanks everyone.
In the end I acted like this:
I defined that all users could not respond in the same category, then I created a new group for our experts, and defined that they could respond.
My question is that.
Users complain, that they can not ask clarifying questions about the answer they received, and if they want to ask follow-up questions they have to open a new topic, which is a bit complicated.
Is there a solution to this?

Top Bottom