MG 1.1 Cannot link media from Album to Category

SuchMuch

Hello,
I run Xenforo ver. 1.5.4 with Xenforo Media Gallery ver. 1.1.3 installed.

I have some images uploaded to the album. There is a category all users can upload their best images.

Problem: I cannot link already uploaded pictures to category, the only way to have them in the category is to upload once again from computer. I tried adding every url produced on single picture page to the category but with no success. Pls find snaps attd.
url.webp Error.webp

Question: Is there a possibility to avoid double upload of the same pictures?

Thnks in advance for yr solutions!

To receive support, you should log on to your Customer Area and add your forum username to the Forum Users page.

Images can only exist in a single album or category, not both. Suggestions have been made in the past to allow images to exist in multiple albums/categories or indeed allow albums themselves to exist inside a category.

In the meantime, if you require an image to exist in more than one place it will need to be uploaded again.

To receive support, you should log on to your Customer Area and add your forum username to the Forum Users page.
Done.

In the meantime, if you require an image to exist in more than one place it will need to be uploaded again.
I really don't want to waste my server disc free space. Should I wait for new Media Gallery release with this ability added? If yes, when this could happen?

Our current focus is XenForo 2.0 (and its associated products) so we aren't really in a position to comment on timescales for individual features.

Top Bottom