XF 1.5 Cannot enter or edit a child node

Walkman Archive

Hi there,

Suddenly I realized there's a chil node I cannot enter to view threads nor even edit from the CP.

When I clic to enter and vieew threads I just end up with a black page with nothing at all:
http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/forums/other-categories-music-brochures-ads/

From the CP when I click to edit it I get another black page titled "admin.php (1x1)". This is weird...
There's nothing related to this in the server error log. What can happened?

Try checking the page source. A blank page usually means a suppressed error. I assume the server error log you've checked was in the ACP. Have you tried checking the server error log at the host level?

The other possibility is some sort of server security mechanism, such as mod_sec, but that would typically result in an error message.

If you haven't changed anything and this was previously working, contact your host and ask them what has changed and to investigate.

Are any of these related to the error I got?

[Fri Dec 23 08:58:22 2016] [error] [client 157.55.39.5] Failed loading /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin.so: /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin.so: undefined symbol: zend_new_interned_string
[Fri Dec 23 08:58:22 2016] [error] [client 157.55.39.5] Failed loading /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/ixed.lin: /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/ixed.lin: undefined symbol: zend_is_auto_global_quick
[Fri Dec 23 08:58:22 2016] [error] [client 157.55.39.5] Failed loading /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so: undefined symbol: zend_new_interned_string

That's unlikely to be related.

It's worth noting that I can load the example URL without an issue. Given what's in the URL and various previous experiences, an ad blocker has generally been the cause.

Top Bottom