XF 1.4 Cannot delete data without a condition - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1823

Joeychgo

(I upgraded to 1.5 after this occurred.)

Cannot delete data without a condition - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1823

I have 3 instances of it. Any idea what this is?

Code:
#0 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1778): XenForo_DataWriter->_delete()
#1 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/library/XenForo/Model/Conversation.php(1008): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#2 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/library/XenForo/Model/InlineMod/Conversation.php(37): XenForo_Model_Conversation->deleteConversationForUser(1234, 38, 'delete')
#3 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Abstract.php(125): XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Conversation->leaveConversations(Array, Array, NULL)
#4 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Conversation.php(28): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Abstract->executeInlineModAction('leaveConversati...', Array, Array)
#5 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Conversation->actionLeave()
#6 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

To be clear, are you running 1.4 or 1.5?
The thread has a 1.4 prefix.

What actions are triggering the error?
It appears to be related to leaving a conversation but we need to be able to to try and reproduce it.

Do you have any add-ons installed (or have you in the past) which interact with conversations?

We'll need you to confirm it with all add-ons disabled, regardless of whether you believe they interact with conversations. I don't think this is something we have ever had a report of.

I guess we were waiting for:
It doesn't happen to me so I'll have to find a member who it happens to first.

The specific error you posted above seemed to be when member with user ID 38 attempted to leave conversation with ID 1234 via the inline moderation checkbox where they were the last participant in the conversation.

In theory, that error should never be reachable in normal circumstances so if you can reproduce it reliably, and then attempt to disable all add-ons and try again that may help narrow down the cause.

As I said, I personally haven't seen the error, its just coming up occasionally in the logs.. Its not just one user either - here is another one

Code:
#0 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1778): XenForo_DataWriter->_delete()
#1 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/library/XenForo/Model/Conversation.php(1008): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#2 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php(791): XenForo_Model_Conversation->deleteConversationForUser(4632, 1233, 'delete')
#3 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Conversation->actionLeave()
#4 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/trucks/public_html/truckforum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

As you've identified at least two users where this has happened, are you able to contact them to see if they can continuously reproduce the error? The user who has user ID 1233 should still have a conversation in their inbox with an ID of 4632 (I believe if they trigger this error, the conversation shouldn't actually be removed). They just need to click on the checkbox in their inbox next to the conversation and click "Leave Conversation" from the drop down and you just need to monitor if this same error happens again.

If it does, that's perfect. Because then you can disable all add-ons and get them to try it again. This will tell us if there is an add-on at fault. If an add-on isn't at fault, then we can look into it in more detail. (This may possibly require access to the affected user's account, database access and FTP access sent via ticket support).

Top Bottom