Cannot create child style

Dad.

Hello,

I get the following error when I try to create a child style:
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in C:\wamp\www\software\xenforo\1.1\library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 50
XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 295
XenForo_Application::handleException()
I have 13 styles installed. I'm on localhost.

Thanks,
Mike

But isn't this a different error? Apparently not, but it looked different :P. I increased max_allowed_packet to 10M and it worked perfectly. Would you recommend changing anything else?

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\software\xenforo\1.1\library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php on line 104

Cannot get by this one. Another issue with having skins? I only have around ten. Do I need to remove all skins when Im done working with them? The days of having dozens of skins is over? :P

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\software\xenforo\1.1\library\XenForo\Template\Compiler\Tag\If.php on line 104

After setting max_execution_time = 180

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\software\xenforo\1.1\library\XenForo\Template\Compiler\Tag\If.php on line 104

After setting max_execution_time = 180

Some hosts don't allow you to override the PHP configuration. Visit admin.php?tools/phpinfo to confirm that the new value is showing for that setting.

Well I restarted all services, still getting:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\software\xenforo\1.1\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php on line 473

But that line is showing as changed in php.ini and phpinfo(). Sorry this might be an easy fix, not really too involved on some of these things.

scratch_head.gif

Well, the change isn't taking effect for some reason.

I say you should delete some styles. :D

Lol! Well if I must. I do hope that one day I wont have to as it would make development that much easier, but if thats the best complaint I have Ill take it any day! :D

Im running wampserver. I did a search inside the folder for said file with no luck. I do have a my.ini file, but in that file I do not have the options that you've presented.

Im running wampserver. I did a search inside the folder for said file with no luck. I do have a my.ini file, but in that file I do not have the options that you've presented.
Just a quick google found that it is called my.ini on Windows, and is located in xammp/mysql/bin/my.ini for wamp :)

Top Bottom