XF 1.1 Can we get email notification of new posts in node / forum x

PVO_Dave

Hi,

As well as the established forum I run, I convinced work to use XenForo for a new project too, whilst it's getting off the ground we won't all be on it all the time, is there any way to enable an email notification per forum / node?

The idea being, that if a thread is made in the support section of the forum, support@companyname.com gets an email, sales section, sales@coname.... etc..

I couldn't see it in the options, and couldn't find much with a quick search on here :)

Dave

Hi,

As well as the established forum I run, I convinced work to use XenForo for a new project too, whilst it's getting off the ground we won't all be on it all the time, is there any way to enable an email notification per forum / node?

The idea being, that if a thread is made in the support section of the forum, support@companyname.com gets an email, sales section, sales@coname.... etc..

I couldn't see it in the options, and couldn't find much with a quick search on here :)

Dave
I would love to have an addon that email a certain member when threads are created in a specific forum using a specific prefix.

Moderator X get email when members create new threads in forum A and using prefix [Mod X]

Our mod is very nearly ready. By next week I think.

Make forum (or Category) watchable.
Watch forum by usergroup (admin setting)
Watch forum by user (admin set)
Watch forum by user (user option).
Ditto for Categories.

Also default setting by admin for new users.

Top Bottom