MG 2.2 Can this be done ?

Cashisking

I haven't bought this add on yet - but I have a question before I do.
Can the media gallery be also added here and show members selected photo's ( see Image )gallery2.webp

That isn't a default widget position but it can be inserted there with a template modification using a conditional statement targeting a specific node ID.

They are widgets.. you may have to enable/add them via ACP -> Appearance -> Widgets on where you want certain ones displayed.

Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 3.33.50 AM.webp

create your widget key, give it a title and then choose where it will display.

Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 3.34.44 AM.webp

I believe that once the "Media manager" addon is installed, these widgets activate and are displayed automatically without the need for any user intervention. Then, if someone wants to add more widgets or deactivate the ones shown, they can do so by following @Tracy Perry 's guide.

I believe that once the "Media manager" addon is installed, these widgets activate and are displayed automatically without the need for any user intervention. Then, if someone wants to add more widgets or deactivate the ones shown, they can do so by following @Tracy Perry 's guide.
From the request.. it appears that they have set up XFMG.. but I don't think that the comments are a default.
Most media items is a default widget..

Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 4.58.02 AM.webp

Added a new forum yesterday - but if you start a new thread and add a photo - the photo will not show up on the gallery widget ( front page )

Added a new forum yesterday - but if you start a new thread and add a photo - the photo will not show up on the gallery widget ( front page )
Unless you're mirroring attachments they won't show up; you can set it up to mirror in forum settings, or there is the album mirroring add-on by @Ozzy47.

Top Bottom