1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Can someone please point me in the direction of this recent activity mod?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by RAHSTYLES, Jun 20, 2016.

1. RAHSTYLES

RAHSTYLES Active Member

this.jpg

Please and thank you

2. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

That is an old mod that has been unsupported for years as a matter fact it was created before the resource manager and never moved from its original thread to the RM. search vietvb or vienvb or some similar username. If I recall correctly that is actually version two and it was removed/deleted for some reason or another. Although I do believe version one is still around in a thread somewhere but not in the RM.
    image.jpeg

3. Terror

Terror Active Member

you can get the latest version at http://******/

[edit] don't know why the developer's website is censored, seems you have to google it.

4. gwordz

gwordz Member

For our protection.
    You can read more here.

5. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

Totally different plug-in. But I do believe The developers of both plug-ins found themselves in similar hot water.

6. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

It would be awesome if a trusted developer would create an advanced forum statistics plugin of their own since there really is nothing similar that isnt outdated or maintained here anymore that I'm aware of anyways.

7. Terror

Terror Active Member

i didn't mean *******.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2016