XF 2.2 Can I use XFRM for Articles management?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 225812
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 225812

I want use it to create articles section on my forum, where anyone can post new articles or admin will can add existing posts or artciels to that section. this is possible with XFRM? thanks!

I've seen quite a number of forums use it for article management, and yes the permissions settings allow you choose which user groups can add or edit articles.

XF 2.2 introduced a new article format see here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I've seen quite a number of forums use it for article management, and yes the permissions settings allow you choose which user groups can add or edit articles.
1 Can I add existing articles/posts to that section ("articles section"/xfrm)?
2 If some one will post anywhere article post, will that post appears in "articles section"/xfrm?

Last edited by a moderator:
XF 2,2 introduced a new article format see here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thank you, I know that now we can create arctilces anywhere, but I asked about article management, like AMS or xenporta addons but I want use native solution without 3-rd party addons.

Try XFRM in a demo to see if it meets your needs.
Thank you, I checked it.

But I think that best solution will be use separate node with Articles type, and sorting articles categories by prefixes like it suggested by beenForo. But I still cant find how I can add side menu (or something like that) to that node that will be have categories from prefixes list.

maybe some addon? or xf 2.2.2 have built-in tools for this?

on this photoshop that i need

123.webp

but how members can sort articles by prefixes?
When you are in a forum if you click the prefix it sorts it. It's not exactly intuitive since you can't click them from everywhere. I find the filter bar helps in that regard. You also have the Filters menu option on the top right, natively.

Top Bottom