California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
positive.energy.webp
I think we need our faith header Cha~zay to spread some love and positive energy around.​
It will bring renewal to MAKJSL.​
SLAMJK ?​

Congratulations to KAM...I was teased by the dark side for a while there, which I am sure a lot of us were and which was IB's intent, however I am glad that I kept persisting in maintaining my support of KAM/XF and have done so since it was first being developed...I have more XF licences than I have ever had of vb licences but for many of us it was a hard road to follow, a big risk because legal fights don't always support the innocent.

I am so glad that this whole mess has come to an end for KAM and whilst it is settled and only they know the conditions, I hope that KAM are happy with the settlement BUT they should never have been put through this if there wasn't any genuine reason for doing so. I look forward to a great future with XF and once again, congratulations to KAM and the XF community

More than a few times !
Yep, I think that was IB's intention but what the users on my sites want to have made available for them, whether it be powerful Blogs, an article system, groups, Facebook connections etc etc, will always come before whether I want to use this or that or anything else myself (cost/risk exc). Each time I looked at vb again to satisfy a need that was exposed by my users, I realised why I should try and persist with XF...not to mention the crap that was going on here in the XF community whilst the case was going but here's hoping that the future will be brighter now for all...the main thing that sealed it all for me was watching the progress on vb5

ibaker ... I'm glad to have you here.
The only thing I don't like about you is the first two letters.
Blame the parents as in Ian Baker

Its probably why we deported them from the UK in the first place :D
Incidentally, my great great great etc etc etc grandparents were on the First Fleet from the UK...he stole some lead off a roof and she stole flour. Talk about police force corruption, he was a convict, convicted for theft, and ended up the very first Chief Constable of Police here in Victoria Australia :)

To Kier
Being an SC drinker (or guzzler) as well, I am very tempted to have a drink with Kier to celebrate but not sure how well it will go down if I have my drink first, and send a half empty bottle over to the UK for him

I am so happy to see Kier and Mike out here.

Some of you might not realize the strain that a lawsuit can put on you even in winning. I was threatened with a fake lawsuit and it was the straw that broke the camels back. It left me homeless for awhile.

I so look forward to 1.2.

Great news! I don't even have a forum at the moment (though strangely I now have a strong urge to start one :p), but yeah, this is great. Happy that I'll be able to buy a license in the future and hopefully browse many more Xenforo forums :)

I ALWAYS had faith that things would be as they have turned out.

I'm so proud that so many of us xF faithful can celebrate with KAM on this day!

And, I have to say that the moderators (past and present) along with the coders that continued to put together amazing addons and modifications were and are the true backbone to this community. Thank you to all of you who have hung in there! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom