California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm guessing this mean's the UK case is also over?

From http://gracelaw.com/NewsXF.html
After more than two years of litigation before a Los Angeles federal court and the English High Court of Justice in London, England, the parties have reached a confidential settlement agreement dismissing all of vBulletin Solutions, Inc.’s and Jelsoft Enterprises Limited’s claims.

... so I think that is a "yes", it is over.

Close this, please. We all think that what happened had to happen. We all congratulate you, but now he's back KAM, do not you think that we have already flattered enough?............................. No.

More, more, more, ...:p

Salud2

Not sure if this question has been asked yet, but I am curious. So, there has been a settlement in the US regarding the trial. Regardless of the settlement, does the UK one automatically get dismissed (assuming there was no agreement in the US settlement to dismiss the UK case)?

Sorry guys (and gals), I will be different than everyone else here:

Southern-Comfort-Lime.jpg

:D

Not sure if this question has been asked yet, but I am curious. So, there has been a settlement in the US regarding the trial. Regardless of the settlement, does the UK one automatically get dismissed (assuming there was no agreement in the US settlement to dismiss the UK case)?
All litigation between Internet Brands (California Case) and vBulletin Solutions Inc (UK case) has ended.

Asked and answered about 25 minutes ago (see my post at top of page).

Thanks for the reply guys. This is great news! I really hope the guys at Xenforo did not get burned too much, but at least development will remain with the same people.

I'm very happy for XF but I have a concern and I'm not joining the party quite yet. Without being able to know the details of the settlement, how do we know that XF will remain IB free in terms of mutual involvement and so on. While I"M VERY glad the lawsuit aspect seems to be closed for now, is XF's involvement with IB really over? I would like clarification of this as I WILL not ever pay another dime to IB.

Gabby, please remember the lawsuit was dismissed "with prejudice". Translation: IB can never bring up the same lawsuit again on those same terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom