California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that my python script to get case files hasn't been working properly.. it'd explain why I'm not getting any emails from my server about new case files :(

(This is towards everyone...)

Yeah...but calling other people false lawyers. News flash...I'm pretty sure none of you are lawyers If you are...step forward and prove it. Speculation is speculation no matter who says it, and if you don't agree with it, you should refute the counter point....instead of making drama filled comments.

If people are upset that someone else has a different speculation from their speculation...I suggest getting thicker skin. Most of you guys would not survive on a political board and that's for sure.

However, just defending my point. I see most of this as silly. I appreciate the documents and the opinions of those comments - those are interesting. Those who whine about others though are making the thread boring.

However no one has said it better than this guy...
The only actual attorney that I know of on here is the one you quoted, jadmperry - although there may be others that I don't know about.

we also need less wannabe lawyers throwing accusations at people that can't distinguish questions from speculation.
Shelley, no offense, I understand your frustration...but do you need to repeat it every single post? No matter what people will always play a role that they naturally do not have nor have the credentials to even attempt. Some people need to feel more important or more "correct" than others. However, constantly complaining about it does nothing but derail the purpose of this thread (more than it already has). Do not contribute to the problem.

Shelley, no offense, I understand your frustration...but do you need to repeat it every single post? No matter what people will always play a role that they naturally do not have nor have the credentials to even attempt. Some people need to feel more important or more "correct" than others. However, constantly complaining about it does nothing but derail the purpose of this thread (more than it already has). Do not contribute to the problem.

Your right repeating it isn't contributing. I think if there are posts though that members don't understand then they just be allowed to ask without being accused of speculating by 1 wannabe lawyer in this thread.

ps I'm neither complaining or frustrated, if people need to ask questions from posts they don't understand then they should be free to ask without accusations thrown at them. But like i said, repeating myself is probably derailing this thread so i'll leave it at that. :)

XenForo has requested the case be dismissed for failure to prosecute. IB has requested a default judgment and leave to drag out the case even further. The court will rule on this stuff on November 5. If the case is not dismissed then the trial is January 15, 2013.

If XenForo wins, resumption of development ?
XenForo is a promising tool so it would be a shame to abandon it.

Anyway good luck, you deserve to win this procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom