California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on PACER. I just read it. I could post, but I figured I would wait until Shamil updates to avoid multiple postings of the attachment.

Here is plaintiff's witness list. I will post whatever else shows up today/tonight (so long as my wife gives me permission to stay up late j/k).

Anyone know who Frederic Rethans is? He is listed as Defendents witness expert, but I can't seem to dig anything up on him?

wow. They are still clinging onto the charge of hacking? O_O;;; they must be desperate considering the honorable judge threw out that claim last time.

Here is plaintiff's witness list. I will post whatever else shows up today/tonight (so long as my wife gives me permission to stay up late j/k).

That's quite a list. Wouldn't Kier, Mike, and Ashley be considered hostile witnesses, since they're being called to testify, for the plaintiff, against themselves?

That's quite a list. Wouldn't Kier, Mike, and Ashley be considered hostile witnesses, since they're being called to testify, for the plaintiff, against themselves?

Yes, but remember the questions they will be asked can be manipulated to the plaintiffs advantage and they will be required to answer.

A "hostile witness" just means that you can ask leading questions (that is, questions that are answered with a yes or no) on direct examination. The normal rule is that you have to ask open ended questions when it's your own witness. On cross-exam, you are allowed to ask leading questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom