Bye friends.

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although we had a couple of "arguments" together I always respected you for your work and contribution to xenforo. You will be missed here, that is for sure. I wish you all the best with your future endeavors Floris. Take care.

Sorry to hear this Floris. You've made some brilliant contributions to the community here and helped many people through XenFans so it is a shame to see you going. We can only hope that after a break you'll be refreshed and want to come back.

Thank you for all your great work Floris, and for your fantastic tutorials and patient help for so many of us.

I did feel let down and panicked at a difficult point for me when you didn't do the work you agreed with me. But hey, it was bad timing for you I see that now. Events can swamp you and you have to put your own needs and your loved ones, first, when the going gets really tough. It's not like I was a friend. So no hard feelings, I'm respecting you did what you had to do.

Thank you for all the hard work and kindness and brilliant help. Your explanations were always really really useful. Plus I remember you provided some quick stopgap addons right at the start long before anyone else got going. That work should be part of the XF history.
Wave kitty Floris.webp
Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again .​

I don't know what are the reasons but this is really very bad impression for XenForo. I always thought you (should be) a part of XenForo Team.

Thank you so much for all your great contribution Floris! You have been very helpful and nice friend.
I would not say Goodbye to you because I still wish and hope one day you will be back and say Hello again :)

Always be very happy and safe!

I don't know what are the reasons but this is really very bad impression for XenForo. I always thought you (should be) a part of XenForo Team.

Not trying to start an argument(I probably shouldn't post this period) but this isn't the first time Floris has "left". I don't see this as a bad impression for XenForo as it has no toll on the forums or the company itself. People come and go all the time, Floris a few times more than some ;p.

So, is Floris leaving for personal reasons? because people are misbehaving? or because he’s quitting?... not clear... Seems to me like a drastic decision from an exceptional coder like Floris...

Anyways, Good luck with your new endeavor!

Not trying to start an argument(I probably shouldn't post this period) but this isn't the first time Floris has "left". I don't see this as a bad impression for XenForo as it has no toll on the forums or the company itself. People come and go all the time, Floris a few times more than some ;p.
I wrote what I felt, your thoughts are welcomed :)

well I hardly got to know you but you were very helpfull in the last 2 days and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and travels!

(y)

It's always a shame to see a quality coder leave as you can never have enough add-on variety. Best of luck in your future ventures.

However I hope XF doesnt delete your account because you have over 7,400 posts and that would look pretty ugly when browsing legacy content

Best Regards Floris - take it steady, and many thanks for all your contributions, both personally and publicly :)

good friends comes and sadly go away :( thats a lesson a learned from my life
is very sad to see you go Floris, I really wish the best in your life
peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom