1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying multiple licenses for XenForo

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by RiotShielder, Mar 19, 2014.

1. RiotShielder

RiotShielder Member

Hello, I'm a web developer for an upcoming gaming community, we are planning to have 4 XenForo installations on a single server -- one for every game that our community will play (We are doing this for a variety of reasons, and have investigated using 1 install, however it will not fit what we need). I am wondering if it is possible to get a discount considering the circumstances, as paying 140 per license is rather steep, considering that all these will be used for the same community and on the same server.

Thank you,
  2. SamL

SamL Active Member

On the order page, there's a link that describes the discounts for purchasing multiple licenses.
  3. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Hi there and welcome to the community. You probably want to look at this page.

4. RiotShielder

RiotShielder Member

Oh, my apologies! I didn't notice that. Thank you for the information.
  5. ZeWildGuy

ZeWildGuy Member

There are ways to use different styles on different parts of your site so that it can appear to be multiple sites, but use one installation. It'd be much cheaper, and likely easier to use if you want to sync accounts over all sites.