Buying a license to gift someone

chulapi

Hi guys,

I'm interested in buying a XenForo license as a gift to my friend. So how should I proceed? Can I buy the license right now and then immediately transfer it to my friend or do you have restrictions in place for license transfers?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I'm interested in buying a XenForo license as a gift to my friend. So how should I proceed? Can I buy the license right now and then immediately transfer it to my friend or do you have restrictions in place for license transfers?

Thanks.

You would need to wait 120 days to be able to transfer. I believe though you may be able to use the contact form and arrange something. http://xenforo.com/contact

You must transfer it after 120 days. IIRC the license agreement also says that loaning or leading a license is against terms. Easiest would be to give the money directly to your friend and have them purchase it.

The license transferable only once, after that your friend could not transfer it to anyone.

Top Bottom