XF 1.1 Buttons and Profile Borders

Amaury

I'm trying to replicate the style we have on DOTA 2 America Forum, which is on vBulletin, on DOTATalk and got most of DOTATalk styled using the style properties and modifying template CSS when style properties wouldn't get an area. However, there are some areas I can't figure out how to change.

How do I change the blue background on buttons like this. I want it to be #3C3C3C like the "Cancel" button.
CCLgf3A.png

Other buttons of this type, such as the "Post" button on profiles, would also be affected by changing the background, which is what I want.

Next, I can't figure out what changes the borders where the arrows are pointing to here. I need them to be #C8C8C8 like the others:
xCcYkTL.png

The first one is the primary button which is in SPs.

Top border is .profilePage .primaryUserBlock

Lower border is .profilePage .tabs.mainTabs

The first one is the primary button which is in SPs.

Top border is .profilePage .primaryUserBlock

Lower border is .profilePage .tabs.mainTabs

1. I'm not seeing any "Primary Button."
  2. Thanks. I got it. I actually found .profilePage .primaryUserBlock .secondaryContent while searching for what you provided and changed the default "none" to a border and made the UserBlock one you provided "none."
  3. Adding border: 1px solid #C8C8C8; to that also added another border above the tabs. See my profile.

Doh!
I didn't notice the thread prefix was 1.1.

I would recommend upgrading to 1.2, otherwise you will have to use EXTRA.css for the primary button class.

Doh!
I didn't notice the thread prefix was 1.1.

I would recommend upgrading to 1.2, otherwise you will have to use EXTRA.css for the primary button class.

We're planning on it, but our owner's currently away on vacation.

For now, I just edited .button.primary in form.css. I changed @primaryLighter to #3C3C3C.

Top Bottom