Burning Board best Software 2012 Oo

I would hazard a guess that the person who made this comment has probably posted in this thread: http://www.forum-software.org/vote-for-best-forum-software-of-2013#comment-7352

Yea yea, you just use a commission link and say IPB is the best. Everyone knows XenForo is the best commercial software out there. IPB is just a clunk of extensive resource usage, Vbulletin is just ****, and the rest are nothing comparable to XenForo's speed, SEO and usability.

Seriously, using a commission links to gain $$$ by posting review, way to go scumbag.

Although you're free to speak your own mind about whatever subject you want, all I would do is suggest to you that this doesn't exactly paint yourself nor XenForo owners as a whole in the best light. Say what you like, of course, but I just think you've made yourself sound like a total moron.

Paid or free?
If you mean paid than who is battling? ATM there is no competition.
Perhaps in 2014.
Both, it's obvious that more, and more forum software organizations, and companies want to vie for the attention that vBulletin vs xenForo war is garnering. Burning Board went as far as trying to imitate xenForo, if IPB's imitation wasn't enough...

Top Bottom