Bump Thread

Quiver

Hello, is there any code or mod that will allow bumping of threads similar to the one used on DigitalPoint? I need one where I can set time limits for different usergroups. For example, standard users can bump once every X number of days, whereas premium can bump once every Y number of days. Are you with me? This addon has a time limit but a global one: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bump-a-thread.446/ DigitalPoint's one has different time limits for different usergroups (which is what I want). I think they must have custom coded their bump utility. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to achieve what I'm looking for? ;)

Hello, is there any code or mod that will allow bumping of threads similar to the one used on DigitalPoint? I need one where I can set time limits for different usergroups. For example, standard users can bump once every X number of days, whereas premium can bump once every Y number of days. Are you with me? This addon has a time limit but a global one: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bump-a-thread.446/ DigitalPoint's one has different time limits for different usergroups (which is what I want). I think they must have custom coded their bump utility. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to achieve what I'm looking for? ;)
Ask him for a copy of his add-on :p, or place a request in the Custom Service/Development Requests forum?

UPDATE: The addon does allow separate times for different usergroups.
I bought it at a risk of throwing away 0.99 USD (LOL! Small sacrifice. :P)
Anyway, it turned out it does exactly what I want. :D

Next task...figuring out a way of stopping new replies from bumping threads...

There's something I don't like about this Bump addon.
It doesn't bump the topic...it bumps the last message.
I wish to sort topics by "Start Date" not "Last Message".
When I do that, the bump doesn't work properly at all. :( :(
It bumps the last message, which doesn't effect my sort view.
Any ideas???

Top Bottom