Bump a Thread [Paid] [Deleted]

I am facing error with this addon and even uninstall is not working. Someone pls help

Error Msg :

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/a4axiugj/public_html/*******.com/library/XfAddOns/BumpThread/Install/Install.php on line 32

I am facing error with this addon and even uninstall is not working. Someone pls help

Error Msg :

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/a4axiugj/public_html/*******.com/library/XfAddOns/BumpThread/Install/Install.php on line 32
You are right, I found a bug in the uninstaller
I PM'ed you with an updated version that will let you uninstall the add-on

Reactions: DFI
Just an FYI Rigel, as I just noticed your response to a review...

Since version 1.1.4, the Thread Tools menu is now visible to any usergroup as long as it has content within it that they can see (e.g. <xen:contentcheck>)

You might already be aware, but in case not, then hopefully this post helps :)

Just an FYI Rigel, as I just noticed your response to a review...

Since version 1.1.4, the Thread Tools menu is now visible to any usergroup as long as it has content within it that they can see (e.g. <xen:contentcheck>)

You might already be aware, but in case not, then hopefully this post helps :)
Thanks Chris, that would mean I could update it now to be in the Thread Tools
I might with for 1.2 to do any changes, though, since with the new template rewrites it will be a lot easier to do this sort of things.

Oh crap, My paypal email is an old expired domain of mine and I didn't get the download email. Can you send me an inbox message please? Its seems I am unable to send you one :(

Just bought this! Looking forward to installing it :)

I've used it since day 1 and swear by this fine add-on. I use it regularly to bump important threads and it hasn't failed to impress me. Rigel did an outstanding job with this add-on.

Yes, just give it as a node permission

Hey Rigel still using your amazing bump add-on. I wanted to ask remember that request or rather the suggestion i made about having a bump link in forum_view discussion list area to the right? Just wondering now that hooks are being made redundant and the tms is here that you'll be applying this? Wasn't sure whether you remembered it might be best having an icon since it would take up less space but also wondering if this is something you are still entertaining?

Many thanks again for this add-on so useful and have been using it constantly from day 1. :)

Hey Rigel still using your amazing bump add-on. I wanted to ask remember that request or rather the suggestion i made about having a bump link in forum_view discussion list area to the right? Just wondering now that hooks are being made redundant and the tms is here that you'll be applying this? Wasn't sure whether you remembered it might be best having an icon since it would take up less space but also wondering if this is something you are still entertaining?

Many thanks again for this add-on so useful and have been using it constantly from day 1. :)

Yes, I'll be redoing most of my hacks with the TMS-like capabilities. With that, I will add them to the correct place. Now that there is an "Edit Thread Title" and a Thread Tools menu that is the most appropriate place for that option

About 1.2

I have NOT tested 1.2 yet, but just by reading the update list, I am expecting things to break.
Please do not rush to update to 1.2 if this add-on is vital to you and you cannot afford to disable it.

I will be providing an update as soon as I can, but this is not the only add-on that I have. There is no ETA, but expect weeks, not days.

Please do not report bugs with 1.2 at this time, since that is not helpful, after I provide a version compatible with 1.2 I will be getting bug reports for anything that I missed.

About 1.2

I have NOT tested 1.2 yet, but just by reading the update list, I am expecting things to break.
Please do not rush to update to 1.2 if this add-on is vital to you and you cannot afford to disable it.

I will be providing an update as soon as I can, but this is not the only add-on that I have. There is no ETA, but expect weeks, not days.

Please do not report bugs with 1.2 at this time, since that is not helpful, after I provide a version compatible with 1.2 I will be getting bug reports for anything that I missed.

This add-on I have to admit is vital for my forum as i use it regularly (I was one of the few people that waited around 2 years for this to me made and requested it in resource requests) but glad to hear you'll be updating it in a few weeks (that is still quick) so looking forward seeing this add-on updated.

BTW - Will the link in thread_view still be present? The bump link by edit etc? If not could you introduce an option in settings to have it placed there please Rigel as i recalls you saying that you were moving it but I might have mis-read what link you meant.

I would by if it I could set a specific timing frame for the members to bump.

For example,
Every user allowed to bump every 24hours..

Top Bottom