Bump a Thread [Paid] [Deleted]

Just a thought. I use this for a forum were people sell things in a forum. Is it possible to set permissions just for those forums? I dont wanna have users use this on the "normal" forums.;)

This is almost exactly what I'm looking for, just lacking a few features. I need to be able to set time limits per user group, so some user groups can bump their for sale threads more frequently than others. I need to somehow find a way to make it so new posts in threads within the classified forum don't bump the threads.

I'm disappointed in the system. :( We can't redownload after a while when reinstalling mods, etc. :(

I'm disappointed in the system. :( We can't redownload after a while when reinstalling mods, etc. :(
Yeah, it is pretty bad.

I would like for XenForo to have a way for me to upload the mods here, and either process the payments or let me provide a list of people that can download the mod, but they don't seem to have good support for third party products. That leaves me to using a third party solution to distribute the mod, but I haven't found one that let's me distribute updates.

Hi. Paid for this add on this morning but it hasn't appeared in my inbox. Is there a bit of lag or has something gone wrong?

Regards.
Shouldn't be any lag. It is processed by eJunkie, which generates a download link and emails that immediately.
Most of the times I see this happening is because it sends that to the paypal email (which is not the XenForo email), and of course it might make it to the spam folder

I neither of that is the case, send me a PM/Conversation and I'll send you a new download link

I know it's been requested a lot already, but are there plans to add a frequency limit? I'd really like to add a one hour limit to bumps. I'm looking at using it on a forum where people are buying and selling things, this would really help people clear up their threads from extra posts to keep it looking clean.

If there are no plans, I'll have to look for another solution or fix one in myself

(already bought the addon :) )

I know it's been requested a lot already, but are there plans to add a frequency limit? I'd really like to add a one hour limit to bumps. I'm looking at using it on a forum where people are buying and selling things, this would really help people clear up their threads from extra posts to keep it looking clean.

If there are no plans, I'll have to look for another solution or fix one in myself

(already bought the addon :) )
I have no plans on doing further development on this, it kind of already works as it should.
I am open on doing it as contract work, though, if you want it developed for a price / donation, PM me

This is great - thanks!

One future suggestion - forums like mine will often bump unanswered threads (I have an unanswered thread listing add-on). It would be really cool if the "multiple select" floating box that we use for other actions like move, delete, etc. had bump as an option on it! In other words, this would allow the bumping of multiple threads at once...

Thanks Rigel for Great Add-on!
I hope you can help me out on optimizing the value "Time between bumping a thread" for a member who belongs to two different groups, I noticed that the add-on only works with the main User Group.
For example, one member of the User Group named "Registered" (set time: 15 minutues) and Secondary User Groups with the box named "moderating" checked (set time:5 minutes) then "Time Between bumping a thread" of that member was 15 minutes (although I wish it were 5 minutes)
Hope to have a new update version.
Thank you.

Top Bottom