1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Bulk Private Messaging

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Chris Radford, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Chris Radford

Chris Radford Member

Hi there,

Running a smallish forum.

I recently purchased the 'conversation essentials' which is a good add-on but it doesn't do quite what I want. I want to be able to private message either user groups, or every single forum member at once - without having to inidividually add 900 odd members and then save them to a group for reference next time.

I have used the 'Email all users' tab in the admin section before, but it's not the same. Most people don't check Emails, especially if they go to spam etc. I find interaction via PM much easier.

Any help would be great, thanks.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There are no options related to starting conversations with multiple users or groups, other than by manually adding the names to the participants field, comma separated.

3. Chris Radford

Chris Radford Member

Thanks for the response,

Is this something that could be made or is it not plausible at all with Xenforo software?

4. Brogan

It could be done with an add-on.

5. Chris Radford

Chris Radford Member

How much does something like that roughly cost and where would I go to get one?

6. Brogan