XF 2.0 Bug in upgrades

djdubuque

I have to say that this is an odd bug as I've had this issue since 2.011 to 2.012 upgrade. What I've seen is that the registration will output the following error when new visitors come to the site and select "register"

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

I've tried all my browsers (Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) and all do the same. I just logged out in Chrome as admin and now I can select register and the registration popup shows, but if I open another browser I get the error.

So why would the issue show in the other two browsers but not Chrome? I except the cookies and try again but no luck. Below is from the console of Firefox.

PHP: <script>document.cookie = "humans_21909=1"; document.location.reload(true)</script> core-compiled.js:43:149
defaultAjaxError
t
i
fireWith
A
c/<

Code:
<script>document.cookie = "humans_21909=1"; document.location.reload(true)</script>
This isn't coming from XenForo. It's likely coming from your host or some sort of reverse proxy, presumably in an attempt to identify human browsers vs bots.

Unfortunately, you'll need to contact whatever service is doing this, as it is manipulating/replacing legitimate requests and making it so they don't actually reach XF.

Top Bottom