[BS] Scheduled posting [Deleted]

Maybe you forgot to set up permissions on production version? And did it on test build. Happens some time to me, so I always first check permission settings.

Reactions: 021
Maybe you forgot to set up permissions on production version? And did it on test build. Happens some time to me, so I always first check permission settings.
Thing is, I can't see any permissions associated with this add-on. I've confirmed live and test and can't see any difference between them, yet one works and the other doesn't. Do you mean folder permissions on the server?

Ok found it. It's at the bottom of the Registered user permissions. Problem fixed.

Last edited:
I am seeing the following error when I install the latest version of this scheduler. Any ideas?

Exception: Could not find class BS\ScheduledPosting\XF\Entity\User when attempting to extend XF\Entity\User src/XF/Extension.php:174
Generated by: Unknown account Jul 1, 2021 at 7:33 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(53): XF\Extension->extendClass('XF\\Entity\\User')
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(67): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName('XF:User')
#2 src/XF/Repository/User.php(85): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityStructure('XF:User')
#3 src/XF/Repository/User.php(31): XF\Repository\User->getGuestUser()
#4 src/XF/App.php(1912): XF\Repository\User->getVisitor(NULL, Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(156): XF\App->getVisitorFromSession(Object(XF\Session\Session))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2333): XF\Pub\App->start(true)
#7 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(30) "/forum/members/jsa.88027/about"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

We have done that. Still getting the same error. Here are the server stats.

PHP version 7.4.20
MySQL version 5.7.34
PHP memory_limit 384M
PHP post_max_size 256M
PHP upload_max_filesize 512M
PHP max_input_vars 1000
PHP max_execution_time 3000
cURL version 7.77.0
cURL SSL version OpenSSL/1.1.1k
OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.1.1k 25 Mar 2021
Suhosin enabled No
Imagick support No
EXIF support No
GZip support Yes
mbstring support Yes
gmp support No
ZipArchive support Yes

Exception: Could not find class BS\ScheduledPosting\XF\Entity\User when attempting to extend XF\Entity\User src/XF/Extension.php:174
Generated by: Unknown account Jul 3, 2021 at 11:02 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(53): XF\Extension->extendClass('XF\\Entity\\User')
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(67): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityClassName('XF:User')
#2 src/XF/Repository/User.php(85): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getEntityStructure('XF:User')
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(156): XF\App->getVisitorFromSession(Object(XF\Session\Session))
#9 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(33) "/forum/members/sue_s.207019/about"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

We have done that. Still getting the same error. Here are the server stats.
The file is present in the archive, which means that the problem is in how you uploaded it to the server. Make sure the permissions on the file are correct and that the PHP server has access to them. Also make sure the files are located correctly.

The problem file must be located in the path: /src/addons/BS/ScheduledPosting/XF/Entity/User.php

We've used the Xenforo uploader and installed. Also done it manually with the same result.
Not sure why the Xenforo installer would not set the correct permissions? ( what is the correct permission )

*I've checked the file(s) and they are located in that path as well. We are behind a Cloudflare firewall. Not sure if that is an issue?

I have installed 3 other add-ons with no issues.

Generated by: Unknown account Jul 4, 2021 at 5:50 PM

@021 Please can you add support owner of thread can view list of scheduled threads/POST and admin CP scheduled log?

Example:

View attachment 254313
It's Me. @sweepsmaster. I can post any info you need. What parts of the log do you need? Here is an example of a recent error event. These seem to happen every few minutes.
Generated by: Unknown account Jul 5, 2021 at 10:44 AM
Stack trace
#9 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(66) "/forum/threads/troubleshooting-tips-why-wont-my-sweeps-save.40893/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

What parts of the log do you need?
I don't need anything. I already answered your problem and you need to deal with the presence of the file on the server and its permissions. This is not an addon error, it is individual for you and you need to deal with it yourself.

Please can you add support owner of thread can view list of scheduled threads/POST and admin CP scheduled log?
I'll think about it

I'll think about it

Great, Also please can you update user group permissions order for showing Scheduled posting moderator permissions under Scheduled posting permissions? Should have permissions for view scheduled list.

Example:

ScreenShot00364.webp

@021 One more improvement update. Use Thread date for creating thread and Post date: for reply to thread.

Example: Thread date for creating thread

ScreenShot00366.webp

Post date: for reply to thread

ScreenShot00365.webp

I don't need anything. I already answered your problem and you need to deal with the presence of the file on the server and its permissions. This is not an addon error, it is individual for you and you need to deal with it yourself.

I'll think about it
We did solve the problem on our own. Thanks so much for all the help.

Hi,

when active, the addon blocks @mentions in private forums - the mentioned user won't receive any alerts, even if he/she has the correct access rights.

\BS\ScheduledPosting\Schedule\Post.php : 41
PHP:
$notifier->setMentionedUserIds($preparer->getMentionedUserIds()); // todo: fix mentions

Right? ^^

HI @021 - @ mentions in Scheduled posts do not work.

We're on Xf 2.1 for now.

Is there a planned fix for this? Or is it possibly a clash with another addon? Thanks.

Top Bottom