[BS] Scheduled posting [Deleted]

Any thoughts on allowing @ pings to work with scheduled posting? At the moment these are ignored when the post goes live.
"At the moment" ^^ Have already addressed the problem in july last year.

Hi,

when active, the addon blocks @mentions in private forums - the mentioned user won't receive any alerts, even if he/she has the correct access rights.

\BS\ScheduledPosting\Schedule\Post.php : 41
PHP:
$notifier->setMentionedUserIds($preparer->getMentionedUserIds()); // todo: fix mentions

Right? ^^
I haven't seen this problem. Just that @ doesn't fire when a scheduled post goes live.

Yours seems to be about @'s not working in private forums?

Or is the fix the same for both?

I haven't seen this problem. Just that @ doesn't fire when a scheduled post goes live.

Yours seems to be about @'s not working in private forums?

Or is the fix the same for both?
Found the error (on our side). ^^ Mentions were set to "0" for moderators and admins in the group settings. So it had nothing to do with the addon here after all.

Good evening @021 . Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but there seems to be a conflict between your [BS] Scheduled Posting 1.1.3 and Featured Thread Slider

When I switch off Scheduled Posting, the Featured Thread Slider add-on works fine, but when I enable it again, I run into problems.

What would be the first step into getting this resolved, because I really love (and more importantly NEED) both add-ons!

Good evening @021 . Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but there seems to be a conflict between your [BS] Scheduled Posting 1.1.3 and Featured Thread Slider

When I switch off Scheduled Posting, the Featured Thread Slider add-on works fine, but when I enable it again, I run into problems.

What would be the first step into getting this resolved, because I really love (and more importantly NEED) both add-ons!
Hello. Are there any errors in the log?

Hello

Is it possible to change the date of the actual post, to the date it is published?

Thanks
Hello. I don't quite understand you. Do you want to change the date of an already posted message?

Hello. Are there any errors in the log?

Hello. I don't quite understand you. Do you want to change the date of an already posted message?
Hey, so if i schedule something for 9am Friday, it shows the post as the time i actually scheduled it... If you get me?

Hey, so if i schedule something for 9am Friday, it shows the post as the time i actually scheduled it... If you get me?
Sorry, it's still not clear. After publication, the date of the post corresponds to the scheduled publication date

Sorry, it's still not clear. After publication, the date of the post corresponds to the scheduled publication date
So i did a test, i created a post at 1455 scheduled for 1500 and the post opening time is 1500 not 1455. I wanted the post to be 1500, the time it opened.

@021, in BS/ScheduledPosting/Schedule/Post.php, would you be able to call the afterInsert() method on the post preparer service? Core XF and add-ons, including my Discord Integration add-on trigger code with this method but as it stands, these code paths won't be triggered with scheduled posts. Thanks!

@021, in BS/ScheduledPosting/Schedule/Post.php, would you be able to call the afterInsert() method on the post preparer service? Core XF and add-ons, including my Discord Integration add-on trigger code with this method but as it stands, these code paths won't be triggered with scheduled posts. Thanks!
This will lead to unexpected behavior, as the afterInsert function is called on the post once after the insert, and my add-on does not affect this call:
1666429663547.webp
1666429691525.webp
(_save method)
1666429809193.webp
1666429691525.webp

I can add a listener event called entity_published, how do you like that?

Top Bottom