[BS] Scheduled posting [Deleted]

Can the plugin be updates to allow to change the post date to a past date? Currently the scheduleing will allow to post into the future which is the intended function but I need to back date a bunch of posts. Can this plugin handle this or is there an easy way to predate my posts? I am importing two + years of content from a platform which on't allow for an import so we are performing this manually. Any advice would be greatly apprecaited!

Can the plugin be updates to allow to change the post date to a past date? Currently the scheduleing will allow to post into the future which is the intended function but I need to back date a bunch of posts. Can this plugin handle this or is there an easy way to predate my posts? I am importing two + years of content from a platform which on't allow for an import so we are performing this manually. Any advice would be greatly apprecaited!
.no, this add-on is for postponed publications, not for changing the date of posts)

I think this one will do it:

Is here anything else than in this addon?

Is here anything else than in this addon?
.you have a descriptions and add-ons, you can compare)

We're having a few issues that maybe you can help track and fix:

1. When using the Date and Time picker to schedule a post in a thread, the time defaults to 0:00 rather than the current time. This makes it really hard to use on mobile devices.
View attachment 220784

2. BUT - on the second and subsequent scheduled posts in a thread, the picker defaults to the scheduled time of the previous scheduled post.

3. Multiple queued posts display in the thread in the wrong order after they are posted.

View attachment 220785

4. @ tags in scheduled posts do not fire properly when the post is published. The target users receive no alerts.
No news on fixes?

Thanks for talking the time to fix what needed to be fixed and rework the date/time picker. I truly appreciate it.

Apperainlity there is a bug in the date picker. Users are able to choose a past date which again messes post position and if the data was way back 30 years ago, the post will come as the first one in the thread, MYSQL treats that as out of range.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1264]: Out of range value for column 'position' at row 1 src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228
Generated by:  Jul 31, 2020 at 10:38 PM
Stack trace
UPDATE  `xf_post` SET `position` = ? WHERE `post_id` = 3620243
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1264, '22003')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1264, '22003')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(322): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('UPDATE  `xf_pos...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1299): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update('xf_post', Array, '`post_id` = 362...')
#5 src/XF/Entity/Post.php(679): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->fastUpdate('position', -1)
#6 src/addons/BS/ScheduledPosting/XF/Entity/Post.php(51): XF\Entity\Post->postHidden(false)
#7 src/XF/Entity/Post.php(477): BS\ScheduledPosting\XF\Entity\Post->postHidden()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1219): XF\Entity\Post->_postSave()
#9 src/XF/Entity/Post.php(778): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#10 src/XF/Service/Post/Deleter.php(81): XF\Entity\Post->softDelete('xx', Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Entity\User))
#11 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(258): XF\Service\Post\Deleter->delete('soft', 'xx')
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionDelete(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Delete', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(BS\ScheduledPosting\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(BS\ScheduledPosting\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#16 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#19 {main}

Top Bottom