[BS] Scheduled posting [Deleted]

There was a user that scheduled a post and when the post was released, it was dated 1/1/1970 and occupied the first post of a thread. I can not even delete the post now saying this is the first post in the this thread, deleting it will delete the thread.

Any idea how to fix this?

@021

There was a user that scheduled a post and when the post was released, it was dated 1/1/1970 and occupied the first post of a thread. I can not even delete the post now saying this is the first post in the this thread, deleting it will delete the thread.

Any idea how to fix this?

@021
.is this an isolated case or were there other similar ones?

.is this an isolated case or were there other similar ones?

I had this three times before I disabled the addon. It looks like the date picker is not functioning properly. Past date should not be allowed at all.

And also scheduled posts do not seem to cause alerts to be sent to people Watching a thread.

We've been testing it out this morning and no alerts or emails are produced.

And also scheduled posts do not seem to cause alerts to be sent to people Watching a thread.

We've been testing it out this morning and no alerts or emails are produced.
Actually, it looks like it might be working now. No idea why our first tests didn't produce alerts or emails.

I had this three times before I disabled the addon. It looks like the date picker is not functioning properly. Past date should not be allowed at all.
.date validation happens at the server level, so it's not the picker's fault. Was this a scheduled post or a thread?

Editing the text of a scheduled post, I cannot then SAVE the post. The save button is simply unresponsive.
You are probably trying to edit a post that should be published in less than a minute. This will be fixed in the next update.

.date validation happens at the server level, so it's not the picker's fault. Was this a scheduled post or a thread?

You are probably trying to edit a post that should be published in less than a minute. This will be fixed in the next update.
It was a scheduled post.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1264]: Out of range value for column 'position' at row 1 src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228
Generated by:  Jul 31, 2020 at 10:38 PM
Stack trace
UPDATE  `xf_post` SET `position` = ? WHERE `post_id` = 3620243
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1264, '22003')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1264, '22003')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(322): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('UPDATE  `xf_pos...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1299): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update('xf_post', Array, '`post_id` = 362...')
#5 src/XF/Entity/Post.php(679): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->fastUpdate('position', -1)
#6 src/addons/BS/ScheduledPosting/XF/Entity/Post.php(51): XF\Entity\Post->postHidden(false)
#7 src/XF/Entity/Post.php(477): BS\ScheduledPosting\XF\Entity\Post->postHidden()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1219): XF\Entity\Post->_postSave()
#9 src/XF/Entity/Post.php(778): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#10 src/XF/Service/Post/Deleter.php(81): XF\Entity\Post->softDelete('xx', Object(SV\WarningImprovements\XF\Entity\User))
#11 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(258): XF\Service\Post\Deleter->delete('soft', 'xx')
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionDelete(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Delete', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(BS\ScheduledPosting\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(BS\ScheduledPosting\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#16 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#19 {main}

This one has a bug, for some reason does save messages as a draft, so every time when you coming back to the same thread where you replied, you will see your messages on there.

This one has a bug, for some reason does save messages as a draft, so every time when you coming back to the same thread where you replied, you will see your messages on there.
.unfortunately, I was unable to confirm this bug. A draft is deleted after you reply to a thread.

Well, that's how members without permissions have reported to me that they've seen and reeacted/commented on scheduled posts that haven't been posted yet....
.you should ask them. I checked that scheduled posts are not showing in new posts.

Top Bottom