[021] Real time chat [Deleted]

021 submitted a new resource:

[BS] Real time chat - Live chat for you forum.

See FAQ before install

.features:

• All changes occur in real time (new post, delete, edit, etc.)
  • Editing own/all messages
  • Deleting own/all messages
  • Clear chat (/clear command)
  • Command handlers
  • Chat notifications
  • Sound notifications in chat
  • Chat ad above messages
  • The username of the user who is currently typing a message
  • Insert username by clicking on it
  • Insert and process BB codes
  • Mention via the /to command
  • Private messages via...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I have it installed but I am seeing this pop up:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://127.0.0.1:3205 (Connection refused) in src/addons/BS/RealTimeChat/vendor/workerman/phpsocket.io-emitter/src/Emitter.php at line 25

I have it installed but I am seeing this pop up:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to tcp://127.0.0.1:3205 (Connection refused) in src/addons/BS/RealTimeChat/vendor/workerman/phpsocket.io-emitter/src/Emitter.php at line 25
.check FAQ

Last edited:
Is there a way to move the chat? I'd actually like it on the bottom, under the forum list.

.check FAQ
Ah, thank you, that is helpful! Looks to be working except for chats not auto loading, have to reload the page to see them. I do have WebSockets enabled on Cloudflare, I'm assuming there is something else causing it to not load via CF.
I started the PHP script in a screen on our host.

Ah, thank you, that is helpful! Looks to be working except for chats not auto loading, have to reload the page to see them. I do have WebSockets enabled on Cloudflare, I'm assuming there is something else causing it to not load via CF.
I started the PHP script in a screen on our host.
.are you using a direct connection or proxied address? It is recommended to use a proxied address.

Top Bottom