Not a bug browsing my Forum at McDonalds

erich37

I visited a McDonalds restaurant (no, I did not eat anything there) and used the internet-kiosk touchscreen they have there.

I browsed my own Forum (XF version 1.0.4, default style, no add-ons installed) and discovered the following issue:

So I have a thread containing a YouTube-video and a text underneath that video in the very first post of a thread. The thread only consists of one post.

When going to a thread which contains a YouTube-video (the video is located at the very top in the first forum-post), then it is not possible to scroll-down to see the text which is posted underneath the embedded video.

I have also browsed some other threads of my forum which do not contain a video, and "scrolling down" in that thread was working fine.

Not sure, but could this be a bug somehow?

I visited a McDonalds restaurant (no, I did not eat anything there) and used the internet-kiosk touchscreen they have there.

I browsed my own Forum (XF version 1.0.4, default style, no add-ons installed) and discovered the following issue:

So I have a thread containing a YouTube-video and a text underneath that video in the very first post of a thread. The thread only consists of one post.

When going to a thread which contains a YouTube-video (the video is located at the very top in the first forum-post), then it is not possible to scroll-down to see the text which is posted underneath the embedded video.

I have also browsed some other threads of my forum which do not contain a video, and "scrolling down" in that thread was working fine.

Not sure, but could this be a bug somehow?

Now that you brought it up.. maybe we should go ahead and figure out what browser they are using.... very interesting..

a mcdonalds custom made browser :P allows you to order a happy meal with a click of a button@

Top Bottom