1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug browsing my Forum at McDonalds

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by erich37, Nov 17, 2011.

1. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

I visited a McDonalds restaurant (no, I did not eat anything there) and used the internet-kiosk touchscreen they have there.

I browsed my own Forum (XF version 1.0.4, default style, no add-ons installed) and discovered the following issue:

So I have a thread containing a YouTube-video and a text underneath that video in the very first post of a thread. The thread only consists of one post.

When going to a thread which contains a YouTube-video (the video is located at the very top in the first forum-post), then it is not possible to scroll-down to see the text which is posted underneath the embedded video.

I have also browsed some other threads of my forum which do not contain a video, and "scrolling down" in that thread was working fine.

Not sure, but could this be a bug somehow?
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Who knows what browser (or library) they're using in that. Scrolling is really controlled by the browser and if it's falling over with Flash and/or iframes, there's not a lot that we can do about that.
    trilogy33, erich37 and GeeksChat like this.
  3. FreshFroot

FreshFroot Well-Known Member

Now that you brought it up.. maybe we should go ahead and figure out what browser they are using.... very interesting..

a mcdonalds custom made browser :p allows you to order a happy meal with a click of a button@
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I believe it's Netscape McNavigator 5.0.
  5. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

no, it was FireMChicken 6.3.1 :p
    Rob Fritz and The8thLegion like this.
  6. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Google McChrome.
  7. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

8. Spenser

Spenser Active Member

9. hade