• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

BrokenArch by SchmitzIT

Awesome work! I will install today and most likely get the copyright removal as well

Since beta 5 just released, let me check and varify everything works with it (will hopefully happen later tonight).

& Thanks a bunch for the very nice comments =)

Reactions: eod
The style is not yet checked with the new vu because we wait 1-2 days upgrading to avoid too many bugs - sorry. I will post here as soon as the styles for 1.1 4 are confirmed.

You are of course welcome just to try it out - but I can't guarantee everything is as it should be before I tested it myself.

=) Lykke

A friendly soul (thanks Dave ;) ) told me, that there might be problems uploading the style into 1.1.5 anyway, because of some templates, which needs to be reverted. Luckily I created almost everything into the Extra.css - but happened to change a few others.

Here are the newly updated styles for 1.1.5 - I apologize for this =) If you find anything else, please let me know and I will fix it ASAP.

I removed the mini-avatar again, because that wasn't in the first style - and I am not sure if I find it necessary - but if you really do wish it and for the 1.1.5 (it's in the 1.1.4) - let me know.

I keep the 1.1.4 in the first thread in case some needs that - and can't upload more than 12 attachments to that, which is why you get the new ones here.

Have fun :)
Lykke

Attachments

Cool Principia :) Otherwise if you have the 1.1.4 as said - and you don't like it, just tell me and I remove it for you - and vice versa.

Hmm a style with my last name! Now that is service. ;)

On a serious note, I agree with some previous comments that this is a very viable style. Once finances allow, I will have you price a custom style that I have been thinking about.

Hmm a style with my last name! Now that is service. ;)

On a serious note, I agree with some previous comments that this is a very viable style. Once finances allow, I will have you price a custom style that I have been thinking about.

Thank you so much :) I would love to help you out.

Hi Lykke
I Have installed the style and the first look is very good.
I have found one Problem, because I have to change the wigth to 1100px.
See the picture.

sky.webp
Normally this is no Problem, but in Jaxels Event Addon, exactly theres a button to create a new Event.

And one more question: Is it easy to change the font to one or two pixels larger? :whistle:

Hi Lykke
I Have installed the style and the first look is very good.
I have found one Problem, because I have to change the wigth to 1100px.
See the picture.

View attachment 21305
Normally this is no Problem, but in Jaxels Event Addon, exactly theres a button to create a new Event.

And one more question: Is it easy to change the font to one or two pixels larger? :whistle:

Great to see you managed to install the style without major problems.

I can probably easily help you with making the width to fit there. I assume there might always be little issues when you combine a style with ad-ons :)

Find the temmplate Extra.css - and in there you find the '.breadcrum'
The width is set to { width: 693px;} - and is the one you need to increase so it fit with your width. You might have to try a few times to make sure it's perfectly aligned with the underneath boxes :)

About the font-size I would have hoped I could figure a way around easily (adding +2 px or so into the css) - but it's obviously not that simple. For now you can increase the font size in the browser though (setting up the %) but it's not a solution in the long run. I'm afraid the only way I know is doing it manually - unless an expert out there have a better solution? (please? :) )

So Im playing around with he style and found a little problem with an overlay while clicking on "search"
This is not in the default style or my older style.

search.webp

Top Bottom