XF 1.2 Broken Left Pagination Arrow

Amaury

As title.

I can't figure out what the problem is, but it's not an issue on the default style, so it's something to do with our custom style, but oddly enough, it's not an issue on the styles I have released on here, only this specific style (KH-Flare 4.0). However, it's also an issue on here, another forum I'm a member of, so I must have done something the same as them that made it break.

Pagination.webp

Any ideas?

Inspecting the CSS, I don't really see anything different between Default Style and KH-Flare 4.0. Here's a section with lots of threads. Go to about page five to get the left pagination arrow to appear.

KH-Flare 4.0 is disabled to the public, so if you need to be able to view it, just create an account and I can give you temporary access to the administrator control panel.

Page nav is very picky, I've learned to avoid editing in certain ways :D.

Adjusting the width should only be done via the property on the settings page of the page nav area:

PageNav Link Width

For heights, I usually do padding top and bottom inside PageNav Item, then you'll need to make some manual CSS adjustments for the middle section(use inspector).

Page nav is very picky, I've learned to avoid editing in certain ways :D.

Adjusting the width should only be done via the property on the settings page of the page nav area:

PageNav Link Width

For heights, I usually do padding top and bottom inside PageNav Item, then you'll need to make some manual CSS adjustments for the middle section(use inspector).

Just for the reference, I don't have any custom CSS relating to pagination.

Remove the bold tags from the arrow.

View attachment 68814

Where are you seeing this? I'm inspecting the elements, but I'm not seeing any font-weight: bold. Am I inspecting the wrong element? I've tried the arrow and the whole container (PageNavPrev), but I'm not seeing anything bold. I'm not seeing anything bold in the pagination style properties, either.

XenForo has that arrow wrapped in a <b> tag, it's probably another issue resulting in it.

Have you tried reverting your page nav style properties to work backwards in a sense.

XenForo has that arrow wrapped in a <b> tag, it's probably another issue resulting in it.

Have you tried reverting your page nav style properties to work backwards in a sense.

I found the problem. It was the PageNav Container style property. I had customized the font size to 12px and reverting it to the default 11px fixed it. Although I'm not sure why that would have caused the problem.

If you're going to adjust the font you usually need to adjust the heights/widths of it, as some of it is set to overflow hidden.

Are you referring to this in the additional CSS box?

Code:
line-height: 16px;

I tried adjusting that to no avail, and I also tried adding a height in that height box that's blank by default to no avail. I can live with 11px, though.

Adjusting the width is probably more relevant.

I've tried adding width to the width box and inspecting the CSS and manipulating this CSS to no avail:

Code:
a.PageNavNext {
  color: #FFF;
  background-color: transparent;
  padding: 1px;
  border: 1px none #000;
  cursor: pointer;
  width: 19px !important;
}

Top Bottom