XF 1.1 Broken ACP when uninstalling addon

Wiscansan

Hello,

When I tried to uninstall the Template Modifications addon I was presented with this error message after the addon remover said that there was an error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'where clause' in /home/xxx/xxx.com/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 113
TMS_Model_Template->getEffectiveTemplatesToRebuild() in TMS/Listener/Listener.php at line 62
TMS_Listener_Listener::templatePostRender()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 116
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx/xxx.com/community/admin.php at line 13

How can I resolve this so I gain access to my ACP again?

Thanks,
Tom :)

Maybe try and restore the database from a backup, then attempt the uninstall again.

Also, you may want to ask about this issue within the Templates Modification Add-on since this is not related to Xenforo core product. That way the add-on author will be alerted to your issue and may be able to provide a remedy.

Top Bottom