1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Broken ACP when uninstalling addon

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Wiscansan, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Wiscansan

Wiscansan Member

When I tried to uninstall the Template Modifications addon I was presented with this error message after the addon remover said that there was an error:

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'where clause' in /home/xxx/xxx.com/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 113
    TMS_Model_Template->getEffectiveTemplatesToRebuild() in TMS/Listener/Listener.php at line 62
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 116
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx/xxx.com/community/admin.php at line 13
    How can I resolve this so I gain access to my ACP again?

Tom :)
  2. Dodgeboard

Dodgeboard Well-Known Member

Maybe try and restore the database from a backup, then attempt the uninstall again.

Also, you may want to ask about this issue within the Templates Modification Add-on since this is not related to Xenforo core product. That way the add-on author will be alerted to your issue and may be able to provide a remedy.