Brogan, what the hell are you still doing up ??

Im 16, I want to live till im 80. Dont want to live to be real old and suffer. I hate when people put their parents in retirement homes or ship them of to other places. When Im an adult im going to be taking care of my mom. Thats how im brought up.

Your resolution does credit to your honor but, from my experience, the ditch between will and freedom of acts is pretty huge..
You have to know that having 70 years old or around don't saving you from physical pain..But i know some people who goes straight on 95 Years old (my grand-mother) and she's as fit as a fiddle almost time..
I think, past a certain age (mostly of cases), to have someone beside you is strongly than drugs & pills

I want to go to bed (read: get in bed, but then work on my XF theme :p), but I need to keep working on a paper. The joys of finals week...

Also, I like how Brogan hasn't posted on this thread yet considering he's probably not up anymore. :D

Pfft Brogan was up so he wouldn't miss any of my posts, unfort I was off watching "Spooks" (it's a Brit thriller series btw not the B grade movie) meaning I wasn't posting. :)

I find at night it tends to bring out my productive gene. During the day, and experience and studies shown recently conducted by the I.A.L.B group that during the day people tend to delve into a less productive state easily distracted by background sounds, birds chirping away though this becomes and gets more influential towards the afternoon and that "gene" being exposed that causes long spats of procrastinating.

Dunno if any of you find yourselves more productive at night? Maybe the time of day doesn't influence your working habits, efficiency at all.

I agree Shelley. I have always done my best work at night. It's quiet, everyone's asleep, no distractions, no noise... just me and my puter.

Oh god please don't agree peggy (and the like I just got) Thanks btw shadab. But I have to confess, my last message was totally made up. :D

I was expecting someone to reply back stating how much crap I'm talking. That said, I am actually more productive at night.

I am Exactly the same Shelley and Peggy, hence why I often work at night, it is lovely, quite and peaceful and I find I am more creative and productive, so long as I am not tired.

Oh god please don't agree peggy (and the like I just got) Thanks btw shadab. But I have to confess, my last message was totally made up. :D

I was expecting someone to reply back stating how much crap I'm talking. That said, I am actually more productive at night.
Just for that, I'll give you a Like too, lol.

It's not a load of crap tho. That really is when I do my best work. I can't concentrate with alot of distractions around me, due to having Attention Deficit Disorder.
Therefore after everyone's asleep, no TV, music, etc. is when I am at my best. Which is usually why you find me online til 2, 3, sometimes even 4 am. I've been known to pull all-nighters as well.

I don't know whether it's due to Shelley's made-up facts or the fact that it means I'm running out of time, but I feel like I'm more productive as it gets later, especially on school work. *looks at final paper for class that hasn't been added to in two hours...sigh*

The being productive at night (and for me personally) I'm really more productive at night. Not because it's quiet because in the day it's quiet. I can't explain it, or why but during the day I have to force myself to get any kind of work done (computer related, design). Where at night, the creative juices flow and I'm designing and finalising client works at a faster pace.

It's 4:30 AM right now and I've done more work in the past couple of hours than I did yesterday during the daytime. I think this has got more to do with having no distractions and being completely focussed on the task at hand, than anything else.

No phone calls + no people visiting you + soft instrumental music = Productivity! :)

Top Bottom