1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Bridge of Sorts ..

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by andybond, May 29, 2014.

1. andybond

andybond Active Member

Hi folks ,

I am happily running Xenforo. I wish to add a wordpress woocommerce site so that I can add a shop to my site.

I only want to synchronise the users between the two sites. Basically so that the end user can visit Xenforo , sign up , register etc and then purchase an item(s) from the woocommerce site using the same login / SSO credentials.

Anyone recommend a plugin to do this ? I can see via search there are a few available , but I was curious if anyone here could recommend one.

Or have I made it too complicated and there is an alternative way ?
  2. Organica Today

Organica Today New Member

I am in the same boat but in reverse. I have Wordpress and Woocommerce working well. Understand Wordpress and Woocommerce very well.
    Need to bridge from Wordpress to XenForo user database, sync and management there of.

I only want Customers to belong to the Xenforo forum and to cut off user registration on the Xenforo side. Have it managed by the Wordpress side.