XF 1.2 Breadcrumb in Sidebar

AVidan2006

Hello all,
I seem to have tripped over something in my haste to customize our board. Take a look at the picture attached below. If you don't notice it right away, it's this: There is now a breadcrumb navigation bar in the sidebar. Any page that has the sidebar profile, also has the stunted breadcrumb. It appears in all of the themes. Does anyone know where I can go to find the element I need to remove? I know I'm missing it somewhere, and your help would be greatly appreciated.

To see it in action, you can go here: http://www.wordforge.net/index.php?members/

BreadcrumbinSidebar.webp

Last edited:
My best guess would be you edited page_container moving the bottom breadcrumb out of it's original location. It's happening on any page with a sidebar(I think) so I would make a copy of page_container, revert the template then slowly re-apply your edits(minus the moving of the breadcrumb)

There are no modifications in the page_container template. This is a head scratcher for me.

Past that possibly a missing closing div tag somewhere in maybe your ad templates, custom sidebar templates or any other modified template you may of done.

I suppose export your style first, revert customized templates one by one.

That's probably what I'll have to do, because I don't see any other way. Well, I really appreciate the responses. At least we got things narrowed down!

Edit: I used the Tormus Div checker, which combs your website for missing div tags, and it didn't find any issue.

Also, up until 30 seconds ago, I had no idea there was a Tormus Div Checker.

Not knowing what was changed I am not going to tell you to change this that or the other thing because it will probably just make a mess of things guessing as a person with no hands on it...however, if you don't want to edit anything that is there and you just want to fix the layout....paste this in your EXTRA.css template...

Code:
.breadBoxBottom {
    clear: both;
}

Not knowing what was changed I am not going to tell you to change this that or the other thing because it will probably just make a mess of things guessing as a person with no hands on it...however, if you don't want to edit anything that is there and you just want to fix the layout....paste this in your EXTRA.css template...

Code:
.breadBoxBottom {
    clear: both;
}

It worked! Thank you! :D

Top Bottom